City Cycles is a partner in the Irish government’s innovative Bike to Work scheme which encourages people to cycle to work. Cycling keeps you fit, it’s fast, cheap and reliable – and it’s good for the environment.
The new bike scheme covers bicycles and accessories up to a maximum cost of €1,000. The bicycle must be purchased by your employer but the scheme can then operate either with your employer bearing the full cost of the bicycle, or by way of a salary sacrifice agreement (like the existing travel card scheme) in which you pay for it, tax free, over 12 months.
• Save up to 51% of the cost of a bike and accessories.
• The service is totally free to Employers and Employees
• Choose from any bike from any of our outlets up to the value of €1000.
Benefits to the Employee
* Huge savings on bikes and accessories
* Huge Selection of Brands
* Get Fit
* Expert staff – here to help
* Delivery to your door
Benefits to the Employer
* Improve Your Company’s Enviromental Image
* Improving Staff Health, fitness and morale
* Reducing Parking and Congestion Problems
* Savings to be made for everyone!
* Scheme Set-Up and Promotion
If you are an employer or an employee who is interested in the Bike to Work scheme don’t hesitate to contact us. We can travel to any business place and give a talk on the bike to work scheme as well as bringing an example of what we stock. We also travel to workplaces and do short instructionals on bike maintenance and the best way to lock your bike. We have been in workplaces with twenty employees right up to workplaces with over a thousand
If your workplace would like to accommodate our roadshow, please contact us.